Our client, a fast growing business, is looking to recruit a commercially astute Finance Director to the team. Reporting to the COO this is a key role for the business as they enter their next growth stage.
Providing accurate and timely consolidated reporting of financial statements ensuring accounts are produced in line with relevant accounting standards including commentary
Driving accuracy in cash flow forecasting
Paying suppliers to correct terms, negotiating more favourable terms where possible
Ensuring robust, defendable, and understood balance sheet.
Delivery and driving improvements in KPIs.
Ensuring tax compliance in multiple jurisdictions.
Full management of accounts function, and overseeing 2 x accounts assistants
Overseeing/manging payroll function
Analysis of costings, and implementation of costs saving methods where possible
Management of end of year external audit
Development of reporting mechanisms/KPIs
You will be qualified or qualified by experience with an understanding of manufacturing processes. You will have a proven ability to identify, drive and manage opportunities to standardise processes for efficiency and consistency. You will enjoy mentoring and coaching other members of staff, allowing them to develop in their roles. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Our client is a fast growing, modern e-commerce and manufacturing business. They invest in their staff and believe the company is a fun, dynamic and interesting place to work.
28 days holiday plus stats
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments
• It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Current OpportunitiesView All
Our client operates in the food manufacturing sector and are part of a global group. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team on a temporary basis (8 - 10) weeks.
- Up to £12 per hour Plus Benefits
Group Finance Manager
- £50000 - £65000 per annum Benefits
- £40000 - £60000 per annum Pro Rata