Years spent observing the challenges of learning and growing in all sorts of different situations, mean we can help your teams and leaders perform, innovate and grow in ways that work spectacularly well for each person. Some of the most important things we’ve learnt are:
High performing teams are motivated by being challenged from their strength zone, not simply staying in their comfort zone.
High performers don’t expect to know the answer, but are willing to collaborate like mad to find the right answer.
Successful individuals and leaders take sensible risks, don’t take themselves too seriously and don’t seek to blame one another.
So we focus on getting your teams and leaders thinking and working like this!
We think too much training ‘ticks boxes’ but achieves little sustainable performance improvement.
This is why we have flipped the whole development process on its head. We prioritise positive attitude and empowerment over mere knowledge transfer and upskilling, when we put solutions together for you, your teams keep on growing, long after we’ve worked with them.
Grounded in the science of psychological safety Happy individuals outperform unhappy ones and by tapping into powerful behavioural psychology we ensure your people feel confident, competent and content.
Packtypes runs through what we do Knowing yourself and how you relate to other people can’t be taught; it has to be ‘learnt’. This is why we’ve acquired a licence to use Packtypes within our programmes. We believe that Packtypes is without doubt the most intuitive, playful and hands on approach to learning about yourself and other people on the market. Packtypes gets people talking openly and helps them recognise their own attributes and value the strengths, differences and contributions of others.
Its impact is transformational resulting in a level of ‘social literacy in the workplace’ that was previously unattainable. If you’ve not experienced Packtypes, come and talk to us and we’ll get you trying it for yourself
Our Pillars of Growth
Recognising and Valuing Difference (RVD)
RVD underpins self-awareness, self-esteem, confidence, cooperation, communication, tolerance and resilience. Individuals and teams properly equipped to recognise and value difference not only perform far better but also feel much better. To quote Packtypes; this is social fitness in action!
Empowerment and Growth Mindset
Organisations and people need to be open minded and embrace change as it happens. This ‘growth mindset’ creates a culture of confidence, accountability and resilience. Get this right and trust flourishes leaving no room for barriers, problems or risks; only opportunities!
Our individual and group development sessions help people unlock the potential in themselves and others empowering each person to seek innovative ways forward.
- Establishing new teams.
- Re-Building to energise existing teams (especially post pandemic)
- Effective project team working.
- Change Resilience - How to create flexible cultures and workforces.
- Talent Mapping – Understanding and developing your talent base.
- Succession planning.
- Staff engagement programmes.
- Performance reviews, one to ones and appraisals.
- Conflict resolution.
- 360° reviews.
- Personal development planning.
- Leaders of the future - Single modules or full provision.
- Established leaders - Single modules or full provision.
- 12mth leadership programme exploring what it is to be a Value Based Leader.
- Supporting parental leave and re-boarding.
- Outplacement, re-structure and restoration (for those left behind after the ordeal)
- Executive coaching and mentoring.
- HR Mentoring for companies without and HR team or those progressing in their HR career.
- Single modules through to comprehensive graduate development programmes.
- Graduate mentoring.
- Self-awareness and empowerment.
- Accountability in action.
- The gift of collaboration.
- Workplace wellbeing
- Powerful communication.
- Successful negotiating.
- Fostering innovation, creativity and problem solving.
- For our solutions please contact email@example.com
We are an experienced bunch of committed and motivated learners. We all love learning ourselves and this love of learning is a big part of what helps us inspire others to learn and grow.
Everyone in the team has operational experience, leading and delivering outside of L&D. We understand life at the coal face and this is what motivates us to help others succeed and achieve their full potential.
Our belief is that learning is about inspiring a healthy, positive mindset and can-do attitude, not just qualifications or academia. This is why we inspire what we refer to as ‘infectious learning’, a revitalising combination of self-motivation, awareness, emotional intelligence and courage.’
Our aspiration is to help you create the kind of organisation that you would want your children to work for.