We measure our success by the potential we unlock in your people
E&P for Clients
We know your people are your greatest asset and that your business thrives when they are empowered in their work, connected to their colleagues and aligned to your culture and purpose.
Our recruitment divisions were founded and are led by genuine industry experts. This means that they serve you with true consultancy from their sectors and emerging recruitment trends.
We are different from others and take a holistic approach to finding best fit.
We use fun interactive tools to efficiently shape your requirement, advertising, interviewing and referencing parts to the project ensuring the right candidates are forwarded.
The E&P Difference
- We believe an organisation’s people are its greatest asset.
- We match the right people to the right opportunities.
- We exist to help you find, inspire and develop great people.
- We work hard to understand you and your priorities.
- Our recruitment and development services work equally well virtually or face to face.
- Our team know the areas they are recruiting for, inside out.
- We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim staff across multiple sectors.
- Our smart processes allow us to present the best available candidates in the shortest time.
- We don’t deluge clients with inappropriate CV’s in hope rather than expectation.
- We respond to all our applicants, we fully brief all our candidates and always take references.
- We keep our ideas about recruiting and developing people fresh and intelligent.
- Most of what we do isn’t by the book!
The E&P Difference
- E&P exist to help you find the people who fit your values and way of operating.
- We identify great people then help you inspire them to deliver outstanding results.
- Clients come back to us because they trust us to do what is right for them.
- We’ve grown our business on the back of outstanding client relationships.
- We invest in our people to ensure clients get the service and results they deserve.
- As Packtypes Licensees we can help you grow and expand multiple areas of your business.
- We love helping clients and candidates, shine, grow and inspire others.
- Our door is always open, real people answer our phones and the kettle is always on.
- Our clients and candidates trust us.
- We inspire a revitalising combination of self-awareness, emotional intelligence and courage.
- All our relationships are based on integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- We run the type of organisation you would want your children to work for.
What makes our recruitment services uniquely valuable to our clients?
- Our experienced and qualified consultants.
- Our focus on exceptional customer service. We can put you in touch with some of our delighted clients if you want to hear from individuals who have actually experienced it!
- Our uniquely enlightening and engaging (Packtypes based) recruitment process.
- We always supply candidates whose attitude to work aligns with your values.
Where can we help?
- Accountancy & Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Executive & Board Search
- Learning & Development
- Office Support
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Engineering & Production
Hear from your peers
“I have worked with Susi as both a customer and then a client for many years. Susi provided me with excellent insight and understanding of any potential employers when I was seeking work myself by delivering exactly what had been promised. Then as a client myself Susi became an excellent contact and client manager, taking the time and the effort to find out exactly what I was looking for and providing me with lots of choice. I came to trust Susi completely, as I was never let down and I would recommend her services wholeheartedly.”
“My relationship with Edwards & Pearce strengthens with each assignment. Without doubt they are a professional organisation with integrity and consultants who work hard to build rapport with clients so that they deliver a shortlist of candidates from whom it is difficult to make a selection because they all ‘fit’. At least, that’s my experience!”
“I have no hesitation in recommending Edwards & Pearce as an excellent recruitment service provider, we found them to be both very professional & efficient in the way they managed the recruitment assignment given to them. It was equally refreshing to hear the positive comments from the candidates themselves regarding their relationship with E&P concerning the communication and preparation process during interview selection. I would certainly use E&P for any future recruitment assignments.”
“I initially contacted Sarah through a recommendation due to the fact I was looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant, when I first met Sarah she actually listened to what our requirements were and what I was actually looking for with the correct skill sets, not all recruitment agency's do this as I've found over the years of being in business. If you’re looking for any additional members of permanent or temporary staff then I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough. She listens, she gets the right candidate and most importantly she delivers.”
“If I need to use a recruitment agency I always use Edwards and Pearce as I never feel like they are 'selling' to me, and they always send me some great quality candidates. Recently I needed to fill a vacancy and within very short timescales (a couple of days), and they needed a specific skill set. This was the first time I came across Kirsty, she didn't fill my inbox with loads of potential candidates, just sent me one that she felt would fit the bill - and she certainly did that! 2 days later the successful candidate was on a training course with the company MD, Senior Managers and Clients. The feedback has been fantastic. All thanks go to Kirsty as it was the easiest possibly recruitment I've experienced. Unfortunately for her she has now set the bar high for any future support I may need..... Highly recommend Kirsty and Edwards & Pearce for any recruitment support you need.”
“Kirsty has always been a pleasure to work with. She is enthusiastic, positive and loves a challenge. I have been very impressed with her ability to source candidates for me quickly often working to incredibly demanding deadlines. She takes pride in her work and this shows. She is always quick to respond, happy to help and friendly without being overbearing. These are qualities that every good recruiter should have. I have no hesitation in recommending her.”
“I have used Raj for the recruitment of finance staff. Raj conducts himself in a very professional manner but at the same time provides a personable service. He is quick to understand the business' needs and helps to make the process easier for all concerned.
I would recommend Raj to other businesses that require support in their recruitment process.”
“I have used Raj for recruitment of finance professionals. He has always been quick to understand our needs and delivered what we as a client needed in a very professional and timely manner. He is also very personable to work with which makes the process altogether easier.”
“Sarah Benson was absolutely amazing dealing with my application. She was on the ball every step of the way & often called me to keep me updated. Fabulous woman couldn’t recommend enough! Thank you, Sarah!”
“Raj has been a brilliant consultant to work with; very professional and super responsive. He helped me land an amazing role within 48 working hours. Thanks Raj.”
“Edwards & Pearce have provided me with invaluable support, guidance and advice on both the current employment market and my future prospects. I found they were very easily able to match my employment needs with those of prospective employers and have provided me with numerous opportunities which have helped to both focus and fast track my career.”
“Amazing work with Sarah Benson, highly recommend. She's fab and keeps in touch; got my new exciting opportunity thanks to her help. Will definitely pass her name and company on to people looking for work. 10/10.”
“I have known Susi for more than 5 years now. She never fails to impress me with her skill in matching client and candidate. Her knowledge of each candidate is superb and when I have been a candidate with her, she has always been thorough, enthusiastic and motivational in preparing me for interview. Her understanding of the marketplace and her engaging way with people, whether hiring or job seeking, is exceptional. She is unquestionably one of the best recruitment specialists I have ever encountered! As an added bonus she is a delightful person whose sense of fun, in the right moments of course, makes for a very enjoyable working relationship!”
“Kirsty placed me with a temporary role around 7 years ago. I was working in a role I was not enjoying and wanted to move on. Kirsty was supportive and helped me in my search, and in that time where I felt a little uncertain, the communication was excellent. Since placing me with the temporary role, my career has really taken off. I was made a permanent member of staff and have since had 4 promotions internally, the latest of which sees me join the senior management team. Throughout my career Kirsty has always checked in to see how I am, and now Kirsty works with me for recruitment, having helped to place a number of my incredible team. I would highly recommend Kirsty and will continue to work with her in the future.”
“Would just like to say a huge thank you to Jenny at Edwards & Pearce for finding me a great new position yet again. Over the past 15 years she has always been friendly, incredibly hardworking on my behalf and a consummate professional.”
Our Division Teams
Our Professional Standards
Let's avoid any flannel or empty words! We are a company built for human beings, by human beings. Our operating principles are based around human needs for everyone we serve, in our business and in yours. We are committed to recognising and valuing differences and the importance of nurturing skills and strengths. Quite simply, we want to be the company you would want your children to work for, operating on integrity, ethics, honesty and trust. And this is how we hold ourselves to account.
Download our brochures HERE to see exactly how we can help you.