We only ask for personal information that we require.
We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, such as the recruitment process.
We'll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
Who we are
This Web site is operated by Edwards & Pearce. Our postal address is Edwards & Pearce House, 6 Albion Place, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2EG.
You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01302 815999.
What we know about you
When you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you. We cannot identify you personally unless you give us personal information voluntarily.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes is:
Your server address
The date and time
The pages accessed and documents downloaded
The previous site visited
The type of browser used
We may use 'cookies' to facilitate certain interactive elements of the website. These cookies do not store or provide access to any of your personal information.
Your email address
We do not know your email address unless you give it to us. We only record your email address if you send us a message, either directly or by completing an online form. We will use it only internally within Edwards & Pearce, and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission. We do not sell or pass on any of our visitors' details.
If you have given us your email address, but do not want to receive any correspondence from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Edwards & Pearce may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
5. to answer your enquiries;
6. to advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions, competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
8. to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Edwards & Pearce
9. we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law;
10. to send you job alert emails. To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs in your nominated industry and/or will provide you with industry news.
11. we do not share your personal information with others except under these conditions, and we do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in mailing lists or databases.
12. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up.
Your CV will be stored in an encrypted version on our database, and will be accessible by all of Edwards & Pearce’s consultants and administrative support staff. Access to the Edwards & Pearce database is only possible by the use of 3 separate passwords; 2 of these passwords are unique to each individual user.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same.
Corrections and Access
Upon request, we'll tell you what information we have recorded about you. If any of the information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us and we'll amend it promptly.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Edwards & Pearce’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or speak to our Administration Manager at our Doncaster office.
Edwards & Pearce is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by writing to us at our registered office:
Edwards & Pearce Ltd.
6 Albion Place